Regular dentist visits can do more than keep your smile attractive – they can tell dentists a lot about your overall health, including whether or not you may be developing a disease like diabetes. It is important to have for your overall health!
Finding dental insurance can be confusing. There are a lot of choices and choosing the right plan requires some helpful feedback from agents you can trust. Some of the things you need to consider:
- How big is the dental network. Is my dentist in that network? How do I check?
- Are preventative visits included for free? How about x-rays? How many a year?
- Is there a waiting period before I can get basic services done like get a filling? How much will they cover of the expense?
- Is there a waiting period for major services like a crown or root canal? How much will it pay?
- What is included in Basic services and what is included in Major services? Not all companies are the same!
- What is the maximum it will cover in expenses in a year?
- Is there a annual deductible?
- Is there a different plan if I am over 65?
- Will they waive the waiting period if I am already on a dental plan?
- Can I enroll anytime or just during a special enrollment period?
- Does it have a vision rider?
While all of these questions can be overwhelming, a good licensed health insurance agent can help you answer all these questions and provide you with just the right plan for your needs. That’s what makes Health Plans Raleigh NC a step above the rest!
Health Plans Raleigh and NC